Julia Smith is a Chicago-based shutterbug, writer and editor, and connection-maker/community builder. Get in touch if you’d like her to…
- lock in a diverse and dynamic set of speakers or facilitators for your conference
- help you plan a training, unconference, or retreat
- take your picture, wordsmith your website, or host your tweet chat
- get people amped for your upcoming event or social justice campaign
- help justify that food adventure field trip or extra chunk of aged gouda
Just be warned: she may show up rocking the hot pink fanny pack you see below.
Get in touch: juliacsmith [at] gmail [dot] com.
Scrapbookish: juliacsmith on Pinterest
140 characters: @juliacsmith on Twitter
Around Julia’s 29th birthday, she conducted a series of interviews inviting folks to reflect on what happened when they were her age: Saturn Returns? Kicking off my “28 before 29” project.
Photo credit: T. Tchume