Julia Smith is a Chicago-based shutterbug, writer and editor, and connection-maker/community builder. Get in touch if you’d like her to…
- lock in a diverse and dynamic set of speakers or facilitators for your conference
- help you plan a training, unconference, or retreat
- take your picture, wordsmith your website, or host your tweet chat
- get people amped for your upcoming event or social justice campaign
- help justify that food adventure field trip or extra chunk of aged gouda
Just be warned: she may show up rocking the hot pink fanny pack you see below.
Get in touch: juliacsmith [at] gmail [dot] com.
Scrapbookish: juliacsmith on Pinterest
140 characters: @juliacsmith on Twitter
More photos: juliaseesmith on Instagram; juliacsmith on Flickr
Let’s work together: about.me; LinkedIn
Around Julia’s 29th birthday, she conducted a series of interviews inviting folks to reflect on what happened when they were her age: Saturn Returns? Kicking off my “28 before 29” project.
Photo credit: T. Tchume
3 thoughts on “About”
Good luck with your new adventure in Chicago! Let me know if you’re ever in the Bay Area. I’ll do the same when I’m in the windy city!
Such a great idea! Saturn does not pull his punches!